Are you ready for myON 3.0?
You are currently using the CCBot, version 2.0 on the platform.
We recommend updating your browser to the latest version of any one of these free browsers:
|Google Chrome||Apple Safari||Mozilla Firefox||Microsoft Internet
Recommended System Requirements
- DSL / Cable Internet connection, 4 mbps download speed or higher is recommended.
- Chrome (Preferred)
- Safari (current, or the last two versions)
- Firefox (current, or the last two versions)
- Internet Explorer 9.0 (or higher)
- For Apple (iPad) Devices: iOS 7 or higher – As of March 1, 2015, support for earlier iOS versions has been discontinued.
- For Android (Droid) Devices: OS 3.0 or higher 1024 x 768 minimum resolution on a screen size of at least 7" x 9"
myON includes thousands of digital books that range in size from 8 to over 100 pages of multi- media with audio and graphics. Each book will take variable bandwidth, but after the one-time download on a machine, the pages are cached locally (subject to settings and lab policies).
Minimum System Requirements
- DSL / Cable Internet connection, minimum 768 kbps download speed or higher.
- Chrome (preferred)
- Safari 6.1.6 or higher – As of March 1, 2015, support for earlier Safari versions has been discontinued.
- Firefox 31 or higher – As of March 1, 2015, support for earlier Firefox versions has been discontinued.
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher – As of March 1, 2015, support for Internet Explorer version 7 has been discontinued; and on May 1, 2015, support for Internet Explorer version 8 will be discontinued.
- 1024 x 768 minimum resolution
- Flash Player 10 (or higher)
Firewall, Network Settings, and IP Addresses
These addresses must be allowed by your firewall for myON to work properly:
- https://*.myon.com (The "*" character denotes a wildcard.)
- Access to Port 443 must be allowed (for HTTPS access to myON).
Last Revised: Oct 20, 2015
© 2015 Capstone Publishers